The Schwinn KEMPO is a hybrid bicycle. It means it mixes a road bicycle and a mountain bike.
This Schwinn KEMPO bike can be used for multiple purposes as a hybrid. For instance, you’d use it for your daily commute to work and bike trail riding on the weekdays.
Table of Contents
Featurs Schwinn KEMPO Hybrid Bike
The Schwinn KEMPO comes in 1 red color. Its key specifications include a mechanical disc brake system, flat handlebar, 21-speed Shimano EZ fire activate shifters, physically powerful 700c Schwinn sport tries with ultra light-alloy rims, and a Shimano rear derailleur.
Its top-quality features make it strong enough for rough trails and almost as fast as road bikes.
It comes in size adjusted for riders who’re 5’4″ to 6’2″ in height.
Riding a bike is great fun.
If you desire to ride a bicycle each day but simultaneously, your time is quite limited, and it’ll be logical to integrate riding into your schedule.
Biking can become a part of your daily life, unlike training in the gym.
- In addition to biking letting you escape daily life, you can significantly enhance your health. It’s also much more interesting than fatigue in the gym.
- It’s also known that women who can ride at least half an hour each day are less likely to experience breast cancer.
- If your work is close to your house, you can start practicing biking to your job. Only half an hour will be sufficient for the cyclist to enhance memory, coordination of movements, and reaction. Therefore, the body will rapidly get used to the loads, and a surge of energy will change fatigue. You can also get rid of anxiety and depression.
- The nervous system strengthened.
- According to research, people who work out on a bike for several hours daily become more balanced in awareness.
- Overeating is not going to be an issue for you.
If you previously adhered to a strict diet plan, your diet can be varied. It’ll be possible to maintain an average healthy weight, as blood flow is accelerated during the biking procedure, and, as an outcome, the metabolism improves.
Longevity is provided
The bike will boost your life expectancy, even if your youth is long behind. Norwegian researchers found that persons 70 to 80 years of age who spent half an hour daily riding a bike lived five years longer than those who didn’t do physical activity.
Health experts interviewed older people, and it turned out that fifteen minutes of biking was enough to live three years longer.
Schwinn Kempo 700c is an excellent addition to every bike rider
The Schwinn KEMPO 700c hybrid bike is a men’s and women’s model that’ll win your heart at first glance. This hybrid bicycle is notable for its exclusive tires.
They provide an ideal grip on any surface so that you can ride on rough areas and good asphalt. This is perfect if you love fast and maneuver riding, even on challenging tracks.
Schwinn is a well-known bicycle brand known for its smooth and reliable riding bikes in the US. The Schwinn KEMPO lives up to this value in the following ways.
- The Schwinn KEMPO has a flat handles bar instead of a drop bar that’s ordinary with road bicycles, which means you can preserve a somewhat good spot while biking. This is a more comfortable biking position.
- The wide Schwinn sports tires provide a relaxed experience, and the rigid suspension fork also makes biking on bumpy terrain more comfortable and smooth.
- The disk brakes give fast and reliable braking on any surface or weather.
- This way, you examine how quickly or show you move on or off-road.
Read Next – Jetson Adventure Electric Bike Review
Who is this Schwinn KEMPO 700c hybrid bike for?
If you are looking for an affordable bike that you can use for workouts, commuting, or riding on several surfaces, the Schwinn KEMPO hybrid bike is for you.
The Schwinn KEMPO is a steal for its price tag because its unique features are merely available with advanced and affordable bikes.
- Schwinn aluminum step-thru fitness frame with a rigid road fork provides fast, agile riding.
- Made with 700c wheels, this Schwinn KEMPO bike fits riders 5’4 inches to 6’2 inches in height.
- Rear and front mechanical disc brakes deliver entire crisp condition stopping.
- 21-speed Shimano EZ fire with a smooth Shimano rear derailleur offers smooth and quick gear changes.
- Schwinn sports tiers supply a quick yet comfortable riding experience.
- Solid and light alloy rims give added durability for daily riding.
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it simple to find a comfortable fit.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you buy the bike
- Schwinn triple-density ergonomic grips and saddle provide added comfort where you need it most.
Read Next – Schwinn Women’s 700C Cruiser Bicycle Review
What I like
- The Schwinn KEMPO hybrid bike has an aluminum frame, making it very light.
- The 21-speed bike Shimano EZ fire trigger shifters and entry-level Shimano Tourney driver train make shifting gears as you ride smooth and easy.
- The bike’s price is way below what you’d pay for a bicycle, with features such as a very light aluminum frame, ultra-durable front suspension fork, and mechanical disk brakes.
What I don’t like
- The Schwinn KEMPO is only available in 1 color. It looks great on its though.
- The bike tires are not the finest quality and might experience many punchers.
Schwinn Bikes are pretty famous for their sturdy and lightweight bike frames. Bikes from the Schwinn brand are incredibly durable. Many bikes from Schwinn are priced reasonably, and so is the Schwinn hybrid bike series.
Nearly all Schwinn bikes are universal. Most Schwinn bikes are made for multiple purposes and in all weather. Thus, finding a suitable Schwinn bike won’t be hard for you. One such bike is the Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike, which we will review in this article below…
READ Next – Schwinn Cruiser Bike
Overview Of Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike
RATING: 4.1 out of 5 (on Amazon)
FRAME SIZE: 16 Inches to 20 Inches
BEST FOR: Both men and women (adults, of course) And riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches in height
FRAME MATERIALS: Aluminum double sport frame
SPEEDS: 21-speed gear shifters along with the rear derailleur
BRAKE STYLES: Linear Pull V-brakes Made Of Alloy
TIRES: Multi-use tires deliver plenty of grip on both on- and off-road
The Schwinn GTX Comfort Hybrid Bike is popular among the best hybrid bikes from the Schwinn brand. As its name suggests, it is all about the rider’s comfort. This Schwinn GTX Comfort hybrid bike is obtainable in numerous color options and has three different models: GTX versions 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0.
It has 700c tires and 21-speed gear supported by Shimano EZ-Fire gear shifters. This model also features front & rear derailleurs. All these elements make sure a quick and smooth gear-shifting tool.
The Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike is for everyday use and numerous bicycle and sports games. This contains a front suspension. This provides you with smoother rides, even on rugged surfaces.
Using this Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike, you can foresee fast, comfortable rides for a few years. It is made of an aluminum frame which is incredibly lightweight than most equivalent bikes. Similarly, the automated disc brakes perform exceptionally well in all road and weather conditions.
Schwinn Volare 1200 Adult Hybrid Road Bike, 28-inch wheel, aluminum frame, Matte Blue
$474.60 in stock
Read Next – sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women’s Hybrid Bike
Features Of Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike
The Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike features numerous unique features, such as an aluminum frame, mechanical disc brake design, Shimano drivetrain, and alloy wheelset.
It provides a personalized Seatpost that allows cyclists to ride smoothly and efficiently, delivering more flexibility and options. This bike also supplies a beautiful front suspension division to make your trip comfortable cruising through a bumpy area. The following are the main features of the Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike…
- The aluminum double sport frame and suspension division are developed for universal riding.
- Its 700c wheel size perfectly fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches in height
- Multi-use tires deliver plenty of traction both on- and off-road
- Alloy V-brakes provide sure controlling power
- 21-speed gear shifters, along with a rear derailleur, provide extraordinary gear changes
- Alloy dual-wall rims deliver lightweight durability to the rider
- Light, stable, and long-lasting
- Easy to assemble
- Delivers great controlling power
- It comes with multi-use tires that are functional on the trails and road
- Available in various frame sizes
- It offers less bumpy, smooth rides
- Gears change quickly and smoothly
- Incorporates strong construction
- Limited seat flexibility
- The seat isn’t the most relaxing on the market
- Some riders had problems with a clicking sound on the bicycle’s pedals.
Review of Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike
Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike is a versatile bike for both men and women (adults). It’s perfect for any road and trail. Seeing the easy gear shifting and speeds, you can understand that it is to ensure you get to your destination on time.
Have a great time, have fun with friends, burn extra calories, and create unforgettable memories with this Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike. You can even use the hybrid bike to get to your nearest shop or for any other purpose. Here are some unique elements described below to let you know the product better…
Read Next – Schwinn Women’s Wayfarer 700C Bicycle
Design Of Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike
The Schwinn company designs the hybrid bike to be sturdy & durable yet lightweight. You get steady rides on-road without bothering about your security. Similarly, the alloy rims of the motorcycle are strong, double-walled, and light. Alternatively, the bike tires have a good grip on various surfaces, which facilitates the model’s versatility.
Schwinn GTX hybrid bikes are functional and stunning. You can buy a shade of your choice based on your preferences, as a wide range of color options are available.
The frame of this bike is all-black. However, it has highlights of various colors, such as green, blue, yellow, etc. Note that the brand offers THREE GTX versions, 1.0, 2.0., and 3.0. and all of them are comfortable, efficient, and also versatile.
Usability Of The Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike
The Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike features V-brakes to provide secure, efficient controlling power. You can stop this bike as soon as you need to and at an accurate time. This promotes safety on the road.
The Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike also comes with a restricted lifetime warranty period. If you possess a hybrid bike, you can contact the manufacturer anytime if you have a problem covered under warranty, and the company will take care of the rest.
Read Next – Best Schwinn Gtx 3 Hybrid Bike in 2022
Conclusion Schwinn KEMPO Hybrid Bike
Hybrid bikes can’t be faster than road bikes or better than mountain or hilly bikes off-road. But a hybrid bike like the Schwinn KEMPO 700c provides you both worlds.
So, if you enjoy riding in mixed areas, this is a great and affordable bike. It’ll make sure you are comfortable wherever you go riding.
With the Schwinn GTX Hybrid Bike, you will have comfortable and relaxed rides on trails and roads. Its lightweight building makes riding the bicycle an easy experience. You can also hang this hybrid bike to your work or near your home to run chores rather than using or driving vehicles always. It’s even a fun bike if you want to spend quality time with your family and friends.
You don’t need extra energy to move the bike. This also comes with great controlling power. Nevertheless, the bike’s seat is quite uncomfortable. However, the motorcycle has numerous features that certainly make the bike a great one for several riders.
Read Next – Hyper Cruiser Bike Reviews
Schwinn Volare 1200 Adult Hybrid Road Bike, 28-inch wheel, aluminum frame, Matte Blue
$474.60 in stock
Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bike for Men and Women, 21-Speed, 28-inch Wheels, 18-inch/Medium Frame, Black
3 used from $332.43
Schwinn Wayfarer Adult Bike Hybrid Retro-Styled Crusier, 18-Inch/Medium Steel Step-Over Frame, 7-Speed Drivetrain, Rear Rack, 700C Wheels, Black
$337.16 in stock
4 used from $301.74
Schwinn Network 3.0 Mens Hybrid Bike, 700c Wheels, 21-Speed, 18-Inch Frame, Alloy Linear Pull Brakes, White
$357.20 in stock
Schwinn Suburban Mens Classic Comfort Bike, 26-Inch Wheels, 7 Speed Drivetrain, 18-Inch Steel Frame, Alloy Linear Hand Brakes, Black
2 used from $258.51
Schwinn GTX 2.0 Comfort Adult Hybrid Bike, Dual Sport Bicycle, 18-Inch Aluminum Frame, Black/Blue
$494.55 in stock
Schwinn Volare 1400 Adult Hybrid Road Bike, 28-inch wheel, aluminum frame, Red
$277.60 in stock
1 used from $274.82
Schwinn Network 1.5 Womens Hybrid Bike, 700c Wheels, 21-Speed, 15-inch Frame, Alloy Linear Pull Brakes, Matte Blue
$444.99 in stock